The land of Hunza was cut off from the rest of the world by high and snow capped mountains for a long time. As such it made it difficult for the world to cross such steep terrain into the valley ensuring it remained isolated from the world.
What astonished though many of the few visitors to Hunza was its unique and humble people also known as Hunzakuts. How they managed to retain their shape and remain beautiful throughout their lives’ and live up to the ages of 90 and + without any of the modern era medical facilties! Here are their secrets revealed for the first time:
1. No Mental pressure: There is zero crime in Hunza and people of Hunza live in a society free from pressures existing in other societies as each one of them facilitates and protects the other ensuring a highly peaceful society.
2. Eat food which is organic and loaded with micro-nutrients: People in Hunza do not use pesticides and eat food which is purely natural and organic with no additives. Moreover the vast intake of fresh apricots, kernels, flax. Walnuts and other fruits too helps.
3. Eat organic whole wheat: People of Hunza eat organic whole wheat which they mostly grow on their lands and mix with millet, buckwheat, barley and maize to cook probably the healthiest chapatis available!
4. Only eat as much food as they need: There is no excessive and vast amounts of food available therefore its part of their culture to only eat as much as they require that’s why you don’t see many excessive bellies in Hunza.
5. Eat mostly boiled meat: Meat that Hunzakuts eat is lean and organic and usually boiled which keeps saturated fat level very low and keeps heart away from the risk of catching diseases.
6. Drink and bathe in immaculate Glacier water: they drink and bathe in immaculate glacier water flowing down from the mountains and they drink herbal tea made from boiled glacier water and a herb called Tumuru. This certainly does have an impact as can be judged from their fair skins and long ages.
7. They remain active throughout their lives: The terrain of Hunza ensures that for survival Hunzakuts have to remain active throughout their lives. This has the added effect of keeping them in shape and healthy!