7 things only Pakistani kids might understand:
- No matter how hard you work and no matter how much you score in exams, the score of cousins Pinky, Cherry and Bun2 will always be better than yours. Its comparisons not marks that matter.
- Whether you are hungry or not, whether you like Momy’s cooking or not but avoiding the ritualistic 8pm dinner is considered blasphemous.
- It doesn’t matter whether you fell off the rooftop accidentally, you will be shouted at for calling it upon yourself.
- Summer vacations are not the time for fun. In them you must revise next class’s syllabus so that in next year’s exams you can beat Khala’s son.
- You truly believe that all ailments can be healed by Suuaalin, Vicks, Vaseline or a warm cup of milk.
- It doesn’t matter if you’re 30 or 13, as far as your parents are concerned, you are not supposed to watch BAD stuff on tv.
- If you aren’t planning on becoming a doctor or an engineer, your parents will never completely understand what you want to do for a living.